Residential Hands-on Cooking holiday 2 Nights 3 Days Courses start all days except Saturdays
• Check-in followed by light lunch
• Leisure time
• A small tour through Surprises of the Midlands
• Presentation on spices: the how and the why
• Hands-on cooking session 2 to 3 hours recipes ranging from 6 to 8 to the ability of the guest to take it .
• Tour of the local attractions: the pineapple market, an old church, and a loom cooperative
• River ride along the Muvattupuzha River in a punting boat.
• Breakfast and farewell
One participant (occupying double room) Rs.24000
One cooking participant + one guest (sharing a double room) Rs. 28500
Two cooking participants (sharing a double room) Rs. 32500
PRICES VALID UPTO 31ST MAY 2023
Included in the price
• All meals
• Cooking sessions
• Bottled drinking water
• All trips mentioned in the itinerary
Excluded from the price
• Taxi fares to and from The Pimenta. Your host can arrange additional transport on request.
• Any tips or new taxes to be levied Please Note Accommodation is offered in our garden bungalows throughout
the year. In keeping with the eco-friendly values of The Pimenta, the bungalows and communal spaces are fitted with ceiling fans. Our Bungalows
are in the shade created by the trees.
Courses are suitable for everyone who is interested in Indian cooking. Their level of knowledge or expertise can be any and will involve demonstrations as well as hands-on participation. We are limited to a maximum number of eight participants and there is no minimum. Guests travelling by themselves ought to be aware of and comfortable with the possibility of being in a one-on-one situation.