Intrigued by the midlands and interested to learn about biodiversity and local
cuisine? Kerala Surprise provides a varied itinerary over the course of four days
(three nights) that showcases the best of Kerala cuisine and guides you around
the very best sights in the midlands.
Day 1 – Light lunch at The Pimenta followed by a guided tour of the region on
foot. Guests will gain an insight into the look of the midlands and the type of
vegetation and spices that grow here. Dinner served at The Pimenta.
Day 2 – Guests enjoy a trip to a local tea plantation and explore the village
around the farm. There is also the opportunity to get to know local businesses,
including a cooperative loom factory and a rare lorry-painting factory.
Day 3- A short excursion around the region takes the guests to the old Syrian
Christian Church and local temples. After a light lunch, if you desire so can
enjoy hands-on, vegetarian cooking session OR have a relaxing massage at the
Ayurveda centre .
Day 4-After Breakfast, you can proceed to your next destination.
For One person in a double roomRs.31000/-
For Two people in twin bedded or double room Rs. 39000/-
(PRICE VALID UPTO 31ST MAY 2023)
• Three Night Accommodation at The Pimenta Spice Garden Bungalows
• Breakfast, light Lunch, and Dinner for three days.
• All trips and transportation around the region mentioned in the itinerary
• Vegetarian cooking lesson
• Safe filtered /bottled drinking water
• Taxi fare for pick up and drop off, these can be arranged on request
• Tips and if any new taxes