Intrigued by the midlands and interested to learn about biodiversity and local cuisine? Kerala Surprise provides a varied itinerary over the course of four days (three nights) that showcases the best of Kerala cuisine and guides you around the very best sights in the midlands.
Day 1 – Light lunch at The Pimenta followed by a guided tour of the region on foot. Guests will gain an insight into the look of the midlands and the type of vegetation and spices that grow here. Dinner served at The Pimenta.
Day 2 – Guests enjoy a trip to a local tea plantation and explore the village around the farm. There is also the opportunity to get to know local businesses, including a cooperative loom factory and a rare lorry-painting factory.
Day 3- A short excursion around the region takes the guests to the old Syrian Christian Church and local temples. After a light lunch, enjoy hands-on, vegetarian cooking session.
Day 4-After Breakfast, you can proceed to your next destination.
For One person in a double room Rs. 30240/-
For Two people in twin bedded or double room Rs. 37800/-
(PRICE VALID UPTO 31ST MAY 2019)
- Three Night Accommodation at The Pimenta Spice Garden Bungalows
- Breakfast, Light lunch and Dinner for three days.
- All trips and transportation around the region mentioned in the itinerary
- Vegetarian cooking lesson
- Safe filtered /bottled drinking water
- Taxi fare for pick up and drop off, these can be arranged on request
- Tips and if any new taxes