Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all bookings and will form the basis of your contract with “The Pimenta Homestay “.
1. All arrangements are made subject to the following terms and conditions. When you make a booking with ‘The Pimenta Homestay ’ you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon our accepting any monies from you towards the booking, or upon the issue of our Confirmation/Invoice, whichever is the earlier.
2. A deposit of 30% of the total value of the booking is payable at the time of booking which will be non-refundable except in the event of the booking not being accepted by us for any reason, or if due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to provide the course for which you have booked.
3. The balance of the price is payable on arrival.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing to us. Any notice will become effective from the date of receipt by us of the notice.
5. It is a requirement of the booking that you must arrange adequate holiday insurance. Such insurance should cover full medical expenses, personal baggage, personal accident, accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and emergency.
6. All travellers need valid passports and a valid visa for the period of stay here .
7. The contract, of which this forms part, shall be governed by the law of India .